Do you hear that noise? That buzzing in the air, like a swarm of hype-drunk wasps, ready to tear limb from limb? That’s the sound of E3. The Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) is usually where you find the biggest news, the biggest surprises and the highest quantity of previews all year. We’ll be covering all the biggest gaming news from the expo here at E3 2014 on GizMantra.
The video game industry is about to descend on Los Angeles for its biggest gaming news week of the year. Starting this Monday that is June 9 2014, get ready for exciting game announcements, trailers, nightmarish photos of crowded show booths, all the way through to the weekend.
E3 2013, last year was the most competitive and downright crazy shows we witnessed altogether in the recent history of gaming. The Microsoft Xbox One went head-to-head with the Sony PlayStation 4 and began the next generation of console gaming.
Get ready for a new journey with Far Cry 4. The game is due out this year and not much is revealed yet, so its is expected to have the feature for Ubisoft this year at E3.
Assassin’s Creed Unity will also be a big attraction, and as they state it as “the biggest Assassin’s Creed game yet because it’s the first game built with next-gen hardware in mind.” Lets hope for the best.
Recently delayed to 2015, Ubisoft will also reveal out details of The Division, which made a big impression with the E3 crowd last year.
Battlefield Hardline has an official teaser trailer out already, the new Battlefield 5, scheduled October 21 later this year expecting no more delays, of course.
Mass Effect 4 has also been heavily teased by BioWare for a while now. The Sims 4, which is coming out soon, is most definitely on the roster as well. We’ll also definitely see Batman: Arkham Knight on the floor too, even though its joined the list of delayed games. The unveiling of Mortal Kombat X should be pretty exciting.
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare will be a centerpiece of the press conference, with some exclusive map DLC or some such announced for Xbox platforms.
With Nintendo reporting a major loss its last fiscal year, and the 3DS and Wii U not meeting its sales expectations, E3 could bring some big unveilings to shake things up.
E3 2014 Complete Schedule
June 9 – Monday
- 9:30 a.m. – Xbox E3 2014 Media Briefing
- 11:00 a.m. – Xbox E3 2014 Media Briefing Post show
- 11:30 p.m. – Hotline Miami 2 (Dennaton Games/Devolver Digital)
- 12:00 p.m. – EA World Premiere: E3 2014 Preview
- 1:00 p.m. – EA Special Event
- 2:00 p.m. – EA World Premiere: E3 2014 Post show
- 2:30 p.m. – Bethesda (Unannounced title)
- 3:00 p.m. – Ubisoft 2014 E3 Media Briefing
- 4:00 p.m. – Ubisoft 2014 E3 Media Briefing Post show
- 4:30 p.m. – Witcher 3 (CD Projekt RED)
- 5:00 p.m. – Dying Light (Techland)
- 5:30 p.m. – Final thoughts
- 6:00 p.m. – PlayStation E3 2014 Press Conference
June 10 – Tuesday
- 9:00 a.m. – Nintendo Digital Event
- 10:00 a.m. – Deep Silver (Unannounced title)
- 10:15 a.m. – Deep Silver (Unannounced title)
- 10:30 a.m. – Dragon Age: Inquisition (EA)
- 11:00 a.m. – Ubisoft (Unannounced title)
- 11:20 a.m. – The Division (Ubisoft)
- 11:40 a.m. – Farcry 4 (Ubisoft)
- 12:00 p.m. – Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (Activision)
- 12:20 p.m. – Microsoft Studios (Unannounced title)
- 12:40 p.m. – Microsoft Studios (Unannounced title)
- 1:00 p.m. – Driveclub (SCEA)
- 1:20 p.m. – The Evil Within (Bethesda)
- 1:40 p.m. – Lords of the Fallen (Namco)
- 2:00 p.m. – Destiny (Activision/Bungie)
- 2:20 p.m. – The Order: 1886 (Sony Computer Entertainment)
- 2:40 p.m. – Nintendo (Unannounced title)
- 3:00 p.m. – Evolve Special Tournament (2K)
- 4:00 p.m. – Super Smash Bros. Invitational (Nintendo)
June 11 – Wednesday
- 10:00 a.m. – Alienware
- 10:30 a.m. – Twitch Time
- 11:00 a.m. – Sunset Overdrive (Insomniac Games/Microsoft Studios)
- 11:20 a.m. – Microsoft Studios (Unannounced title)
- 11:40 a.m. – Killer Instinct: Season Two (Iron Galaxy/Microsoft Studios)
- 12:00 p.m. – Square Enix (Unannounced title)
- 12:20 p.m. – Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade (Square Enix)
- 12:40 p.m. – H1Z1 (Sony Online Entertainment)
- 1:00 p.m. – EA (Unannounced title)
- 1:20 p.m. – Batman: Arkham Knight (Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment)
- 1:40 p.m. – Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment)
- 2:10 p.m. – Nintendo (Unannounced title)
- 2:30 p.m. – Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (Unannounced title)
- 2:50 p.m. – Crytek (Unannounced title)
- 3:00 p.m. – Sony Computer Entertainment (Unannounced PS4/PS3 title)
- 3:15 p.m. – Sony Computer Entertainment (Unannounced PS4/PS Vita Digital title)
- 3:30 p.m. – Hohokum (Honeyslug, SCE Santa Monica Studio/Sony Computer Entertainment)
- 3:45 p.m. – Hellpers (Arrowhead Game Studios/Sony Computer Entertainment)
- 4:00 p.m. – Alien Isolation (The Creative Assembly/SEGA)
- 4:20 p.m. – Civilization: Beyond Earth (2K)
- 4:40 p.m. – Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls – Ultimate Evil Edition on PS4 (Blizzard)
- 5:00 p.m. – Evolve Special Tournament (2K)
June 12 – Thursday
- 10:00 a.m. – Tetris w/creator Alexey Pajitnov
- 10:15 a.m. – Zombies Monsters Robots (Ying Pei Games)
- 10:30 a.m. – Guinness World Records – certificate presentation
- 11:00 a.m. – Fable Legends (Lionhead Studios/Microsoft Studios)
- 11:20 a.m. – Microsoft Studios (TBD)
- 11:40 a.m. – Project Spark (Team Dakota/Microsoft Studios)
- 12:00 p.m. – Nintendo (Unannounced title)
- 12:20 a.m. – Square Enix (Unannounced title)
- 12:40 p.m. – PlanetSide 2 PS4 Edition (Sony Online Entertainment)
- 1:00 p.m. – 505 Games (TBD)
- 1:20 p.m. – Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (Unannounced title)
- 1:40 p.m. – Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (Gearbox/2K)
- 2:00 p.m. – Ubisoft (Unannounced title)
- 2:20 p.m. – The Crew (Ubisoft)
- 2:40 p.m. – Nintendo (Unannounced title)
- 3:00 p.m. – Tecmo Koei (Unannounced title)
- 3:20 p.m. – Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes (Disney Interactive)
- 3:40 p.m. – Sega Sonic Boom (SEGA)
- 4:00 p.m. – Evolve Special Tournament (2K)
So, get ready to enjoy the most exciting and thrilling gaming show of the year. Follow all the updates E3 2014 on GizMantra.
You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for updates.