Competing with Motorola and Xiaomi, Asus has taken the Indian smartphone market by storm by adding a new phone to its ZenPhone series. The 4.5-inch Asus ZenFone 4 will be available for pre-order on Flipkart for Rs.6,999 starting midnight of Sunday, August 24th.
The phone is equipped 1.2GHz dual-core Intel Atom processor alongwith 1GB RAM and 8GB of internal memory. You can also use a microSD card up to 64 GB.
The design and build remains the same as other phones in the Zenfone series. Another visible difference is the addition of LED Flash. The rear camera now incorporates an 8 MP camera which brings noticeable improvement in photography. Battery capacity has been bumped up to 1750 mAh as compared to Zenfone 4. We don’t have stats for how long this will last but you can expect it to last one day with moderate usage.
The company had already announced both the 4-inch and 4.5-inch models of the Zenfone 4, but the laterA450CG variant wasn’t available for purchase till now. The Zenfone 4 A450CG will be taking on the hugely popular Moto E and Redmi 1S, with similar prices.
Asus Zenfone 4 A450CG(ZenFone 4.5) Specs
- Display Size: 4.5 Inch LCD, 854 x 480 resolution, 217 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Processor: 1.2 GHz dual Core Intel Atom Z2520 processor with PowerVRSGX 544 GPU clocked at 300 MHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- Software Version: Android 4.4.2 KitKat (customized)
- Camera: 8 MP
- Secondary Camera: VGA
- Internal Storage: 8 GB
- External Storage: MicroSD support up to 64 GB
- Battery: 1750 mAh, Non Removable
- Dual SIM (Both MicroSIM)