Firefox made an update to their desktop browser few months ago and the new versions had some previously visible options removed.
- Don’t Miss: 25 Great Firefox Addons for web developers
How To Turn Off Images In Firefox Browser 23, 24, 25
1. In your address bar, type in the word about:config and hit the Enter button.
2. You’ll land on a page with lots of option in a tabular form. It has numerous rows and four columns of Preferences Name, Status, Type and Value. In the search box above the table, type in permissions.default.image . The first row that shows up is what we need to edit in order to disable images.
3. In the permissions.default.image row, the column with title as value has 1. Double click on one and dialogue box would pop up for you to make an entry, change the number 1 to 2 and hit OK.
4. Hurray, your images would be disabled. To enable your images again, follow the same procedure as above, but change the value from 2 back to 1.
Are you a Firefox Fan? – Mozilla Firefox : Different by Design
1. Following the same method as for images, type about:config and hit the Enter button.
Feel free to ask any questions if need be and remember to share this tutorial with your friends.
Incoming search terms:
- firefox permissions default image
- how to turn off display images on firefox
- how to turn off images in firefox
- how to turn off pictures in firefox